UTREES is an online database of University Theses in Russian, Soviet, and East European Studies, a substantial project which grew out of one our our publications, and news items about it are indexed on this page. The complete news feed can be found here.
- Jan 18, 2021 utrees UTREES, our bibliographical database for university theses in Russian and East European studies, now records over 6000 theses.
- Jan 30, 2020 utrees UTREES, our bibliographical database for university theses in Russian and East European studies, is now providing links to the full text of many of the theses listed.
- Mar 31, 2019 utrees This year’s annual updating of the UTREES database of theses in Russian and East European studies saw a record number of new entries. The bibliographic details of 242 doctoral theses have been added, bringing the total number on the database to 5,638.
- Jan 22, 2018 utrees The UTREES online database, which lists British and Irish university theses in Russian and East European studies, has been given its tenth annual update, with 227 new entries added. The total number of theses recorded now stands at 5,396.
- Aug 10, 2017 utrees Gregory Walker, editor of UTREES, recently presented a paper, 'Doctoral Research in Russian and East European Studies: Trends and Realities from the UTREES Database', to a specialist Slavonic conference. He has kindly written this up, and we present it here.
- Feb 2, 2017 utrees The ninth annual update to the UTREES online database listing British and Irish university theses in Russian and East European studies has added a further 224 entries from a record number of 67 institutions, taking the total of thesis titles listed up to 5,160.
subscribe via RSS