The MHRA does not award prizes (instead, it offers funding opportunities), but its publications do sometimes win them, and this page serves as a trophy cabinet. The complete news feed can be found here.
- Jun 14, 2020 prizes Our warmest congratulations to Paola Cori, whose recent book on Leopardi has won the American Association for Italian Studies's Book Prize for titles published in 2019.
- Nov 3, 2018 prizes Sonia Gollance's piece in Austrian Studies 24 has won the 2017 Best Article Prize awarded by the Coalition of Women in German in the USA.
- Feb 12, 2018 prizes We congratulate Keith Hanley and Caroline Hull on winning the Ruskin Society Book Prize for their edition of Ruskin's 1835 travel diary, published by Legenda.
- Sep 28, 2017 prizes We congratulate our author and editor Martin McLaughlin on being awarded the Arthur Serena medal by the British Academy.
- Apr 18, 2017 prizes We're pleased to announce new Legenda books by two winners of the AHGBI's annual prize for the best PhD theses in Hispanic studies.
- Jun 17, 2015 prizes We congratulate Mary Noonan, author of our 2014 book Echo’s Voice: The Theatres of Sarraute, Duras, Cixous and Renaude, on being shortlisted by TaPRA, the Theatre and Performance Research Association, for their big annual prize.
subscribe via RSS