This page indexes news items about the MHRA as a funding body: for example, announcements of deadlines for applications. The complete news feed can be found here.
- Oct 3, 2020 funding Applications are now open for research scholarships to be held in 2021-2022.
- Sep 26, 2019 funding The Research Scholarships support early career researchers who, having completed a Ph.D., are developing their thesis into what will become their first book.
- Oct 14, 2018 funding In 2018-19, the MHRA expanded its Research Scholarship programme, making four awards in total. Applications are now open for academic year 2019-20.
- Apr 21, 2018 funding MHRA provides funding to the British Academy to increase the number of BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants available to modern linguists. Here are some recent projects, as a guide for future applicants.
- Feb 16, 2018 funding In 2018-19, MHRA is expanding its Research Scholarship programme: up to four awards will be made, and applications are now open.
- Jan 15, 2018 funding Applications are now open.
- Nov 15, 2017 funding The Association intends to make up to three research awards of £23,000 for the academic session 2018–2019 (with a start date on or after 1st October 2018). The awards are designed to hasten the completion of research projects of special importance through the provision of part-time research assistance.
- Mar 11, 2017 funding Applications for an MHRA Research Scholarship in AY 2017/18 are now open.
subscribe via RSS