This page indexes news items about the MHRA as a charitable organisation: for example, notices to do with its governance or officers. The complete news feed can be found here.
- Dec 7, 2020 association Alma Prelec joins the Executive Committee as one of the two postgraduate editors of Working Papers in the Humanities.
- Nov 23, 2020 association We welcome John David Rhodes as the new General Editor of our Moving Image film series.
- Oct 20, 2020 association Applications are open to become a new postgraduate editor for our journal Working Papers in the Humanities.
- Feb 23, 2019 association Modern Language Review, our flagship journal since 1905, is edited by a team of language-area editors, and vacancies on this team are filled by open competition. We now welcome applications for the position of Germanic Editor, to succeed Prof. Mary Cosgrove.
- Dec 18, 2018 association Time for the annual round of membership renewals - details for 2019 are on our Membership page. New members always welcome.
- Oct 23, 2018 association We are looking for a second editor for our online journal Working Papers in the Humanities. Applications by 5 November, please.
- May 16, 2018 association Following our Centenary Dinner and Annual General Meeting, Barbara Burns (Glasgow) succeeded Malcolm Cook (Exeter) as Hon. Chairman of the Association, and Alison Fell became the new Hon. Secretary.
- Apr 11, 2018 association This year's Annual General Meeting will be held in the Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL, on Saturday 12 May 2018 at 12.30 p.m.
- Dec 15, 2017 association Claudia Dellacasa of Durham, who works on links between Italian and Japanese culture, joins the MHRA team as one of our Postgraduate Editors, and will co-edit our innovative journal Working Papers in the Humanities from 2018.
- Nov 7, 2017 association We invite applications to be one of the editors of Working Papers in the Humanities, a journal aimed at early career researchers and edited by postgraduates. The successful candidate will also attend the MHRA Executive Committee and advise on postgraduate issues, with a two-year term of office.
- Apr 7, 2017 association Professor Judith Ryan of Harvard will serve as our President for 2017.
- Nov 1, 2016 association A brief history of the MHRA by David Wells.
- Aug 17, 2016 association The Legenda Management Committee is delighted to announce that in succession to Professor Colin Davis, who steps down on 1 January 2017, Professor Jonathan Long will be the next General Editor of Legenda.
subscribe via RSS